ARKTOS® Amphibious Craft Safety and Survivability Features
- Insulated Cabins – Occupants will survive while waiting for secondary support.
- Watertight compartments – Will stay afloat if one Unit is completely flooded.
- Occupants can transfer from one Unit to the other Unit, if needed.
- Redundancy – Two Units, Two Engines, Two Track Systems, Two sets of Batteries and a 360 degree Waterjet as a secondary steering mechanism. (Current Models)
- Can operate in all weather conditions.
- Can operate in rough sea states.
- Fire retardant construction material.
- Breathing Air and Spray Systems on Specified Models.
Safety and Survivability Features